Pediatrics is the specialty of medical science concerned with the physical, emotional, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a broad spectrum of health services ranging from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
- Facility:Fayetteville Medical Associates
- Address:207 South Elk Avenue, Fayetteville, TN 37334
- Medical Education:University of Tennessee Health Sciences in Memphis, TN
- Internship:Le Bonhuer Children’s Medical Center in Memphis Tennessee
- Residency:Le Bonhuer Children’s Medical Center in Memphis Tennessee
- Board Certified:American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellow:Academy of Pediatrics