Family Practice physicians are trained to prevent, diagnose, and treat a wide variety of ailments in patients of all ages. They have received a broad range of training that includes surgery, psychiatry, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, and geriatrics. They place special emphasis on care of families on a continuing basis, utilizing consultations and community resources when appropriate. They are able to apply modern techniques to prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the vast majority of common illnesses and injuries.
- Facility:Fayetteville Medical Associates
- Address:207 South Elk Avenue, Fayetteville, TN 37334
- Medical Education:University of Tennessee School of Medicine
- Internship:Spartanburg General Hospital, Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Residency: Spartanburg General Hospital, Spartanburg, South Carolina, University of Alabama, Huntsville, Alabama
- Board Certification:American Board of Family Practice
- Fellow:American Academy of Family Physicians, Tennessee Medical Association, Lincoln County Medical Society