Pediatrics is the specialty of medical science concerned with the physical, emotional, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a broad spectrum of health services ranging from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
- Facility:Fayetteville Medical Associates
- Address:207 South Elk Avenue, Fayetteville, TN 37334
- Medical Education:University of Tennessee School of Medicine
- Internship:United States Air Force Medical Center, Keesler, Keesler Air Force Base, Mississippi
- Residency:United States Air Force Medical Center, Keesler, Keesler Air Force Base, Mississippi
- Board Certification:American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellow:TMA, Lincoln County Medical Society, Chief of Pediatrics – Lincoln Medical Center, Lincoln County Delegate to Tennessee Medical Association, Lincoln County Board of Health, 17th District Child Fatality Review Board