Gastroenterology is a medical subspecialty concentrating on the digestive organs, including the stomach, bowels, liver, and gallbladder. The Gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice. Gastroenterologists perform complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures using lighted scopes to see internal organs.
Internal Medicine is a medical specialty dealing with the long-term, comprehensive management of both common and complex medical illnesses of adolescents, adults, and the elderly. Internal Medicine physicians offer an understanding of and effective treatment for disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, and mental health.
- Facility:Fayetteville Medical Associates
- Address:207 South Elk Avenue, Fayetteville, TN 37334
- Medical Education:Boaroda Medical College, MS University, India
- Internship:Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens, New York
- Residency:Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens, New York; Fellowship Gastroenterology
- Board Certification:American Board of Internal Medicine, Board eligible for Gastroenterology
- Fellow:Tennessee Medical Association, American College of Physicians, Lincoln County Medical Society, American Society of Internal Medicine, ED Director since 1990